Electrical was again very smooth.
My husband and I sat together with the floor plan and had gone through all that would be must have, required, & good to have
Finally we went with below choices:
- Ground floor, Made provisions for all LEDs we needed
- Made sure every room has 3 2Socket power points.
- Made sure to have triple switches for lights at entrance which could be accessed from Stairs, entrance & Garage.
- Some other things we added was Fan provisions, extra external lights, power points, TV points etc.
- Exhaust in WC & WIP
- External lights (we took extra care to make sure we have lights on all four sides.
Altogether its a good idea to sit and think through . We ended up with an upgrade of $7250. But I guess we covered all basic requirements.
Dimmers and some extra LED lights on first floor we will do later