For Kitchen we went with few changes.
Our WIP was reduced in size as we added a shower to our Powder room.
- Added laminate bench top and cabinetry beneath
- Moved the dishwasher and main sink to WIP. you t want a sink to put you dirty utensils which do not fit in dishwasher, so they are not on display on kitchen island 🙂
- Small under-mount sink installed on side of our island.
- Added a water purifier to kitchen sink
- Water point behind fridge
- Two light boxes to over head cabinetry for lighting either side of rangehood
- 3 cabinets over the alcove next to fridge.
- Upgraded the splashback to metallic color
- Added splashback behind the Kitchen canopy
- Laminate for top cabinets: Blackend elm (matches with Tawny oak floorboards)
- Polyutherane for lower cabinets: Laminex white
- Ceaserstone: Intense white
- Always check refrigerator Space, height & depth
- Decide on colours with the links given to you with the appointment email, you wont be able to make very good decisions if you have not at least made a choice 1 , 2 & 3. Always have a spare choice from standard range in case upgrades seems costly.
- Make sure Sink sizes fits in, we had to change the sink and choose again, because we got to know later that standard one will not fit in our WIP